Wednesday, August 23, 2017




Sadly, on August 14th 2016 I lost my home in a fire. Also, lost was all the plans/history/logs for the Playmate Project, including the tail feathers that I had rebuilt.  Without the plans and logs, I see no feasible forward path for the project so I'm going to part it out.

Now accepting offers on:
1.  The entire project, airframe, gear etc...


2.  Engine Only - ENGINE HAS BEEN SOLD

The engine is a Lycoming A2B with approximately 400 hours on it.   The logs are lost but compressions and other verifiable characteristics are consistent with it's time.

I plan on starting it up and posting a demonstration video as soon as I get my ignition switch replaced (the keys were in my home fire).





3 comments:

  1. Mike...do you still have the project?

    I have a set of plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking for a copy of the plans also. I would gladly pay for a copy. I have been looking for sometime thanks.

      Delete